Author Topic: Forum Story Project - Evisceration Day (maybe?)  (Read 835 times)

Offline Drake Varkis

• Kuvvie
Forum Story Project - Evisceration Day (maybe?)
« on: August 21, 2009, 12:13:44 AM »
I got this idea in my head a few days ago, and I thought I'd throw it out there an see what everyone thinks.  BTW, I kinda came up with this idea after a rousing game of Left 4 Dead.

It's a forum-based story project called "Evisceration Day".  The premise of the project is kind of a pass the story kind of thing.  Forum members submit characters and plot point for the story, one person will write a chapter, then someone that has submitted a character that made it into the story will volunteer to write the next chapter.

The story is a zombie apocalypse, and yes, the character will be Kuvvies.  There is a virus, sort of like the swine flu that is going around, and due to the radiation from a meteor crash, the virus mutates, and anyone that was killed by it/dies from it will be re-animated as a flesh-hungry undead puss bucket.

I already have to character is mind, and I would write the first chapter. 

Again, this is just an idea I had, and am trying to see how well it is received.  Please post your feedback.

Just so you guys can sort of get an idea for the atmosphere of the story; here's the music I was listening to when I came up with the idea...

Diablo II OST
Intro - The Absence
Destroy the World Around Me - Mushroomhead
Necropolis - The Absence
Shattered - The Absence
As the World Shatters - Aeon of Horus
Eyes of the Dawn - Ackercocke
Carnivorous Swarm - Cannibal Corpse
Evisceration Plague - Cannibal Corpse *WARNING* This video contains a teeny bit of gore!
Hammer Smashed Face - Cannibal Corpse
Come What May - Iced Earth
A Question of Heaven - Iced Earth

I won't list everything 'coz there's about 20+ other songs, but you get the idea.
Never bait the dragon holding a roasting fork and a ketchup bottle.  Bad times will ensue.

Altermeta Community

Forum Story Project - Evisceration Day (maybe?)
« on: August 21, 2009, 12:13:44 AM »