Author Topic: The Old to New Archive "story"  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Noben

• A deity among you.
  • Administrator
  • Dragon
    • Altermeta
The Old to New Archive "story"
« on: December 18, 2011, 10:06:45 PM »
Many people may be asking on it to themselves, so I'll just put the answer out here as a sticky topic and hopefully it clears up any confusion.

Why is there an Old Archive and a New Archive?
The old comic and the new comic are one in the same timeline. They aren't different comics as I've found some people think. What happened in the old comic is just what happened, and then at the end of the Renn Faire arc was when I tried something different (the "history" comic as I call it) that will eventually get connected with the rest of the whole thing through flashback and inserted explanations.  (and the Renn Faire will be properly finished off in future stories)

After that we pick up the latest incarnation of the comics, with page 1 of the new archive as Sasha is reciting his poem "The Law of Love".  That is the starting point of 2 years later in comic time.  Not a whole lot has happened with most of the characters, but I felt it was a good starting point that cleared any slate but kept some semblance of their past still intact and due to the creative control I wanted to exert on the characters the years passing allowed me to apply those changes as I saw fit.

All of the old archive will be connected to the new archive in future stories, but that will take some time.  I hope that clears up things.
Gods don't kill people.
People with gods kill people.

Beginning April 5th, 2010...
Official Catgirl Body Count: 36

Altermeta Community

The Old to New Archive "story"
« on: December 18, 2011, 10:06:45 PM »