Author Topic: Traslate Altermeta.  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Yanira

• Hatchling
Traslate Altermeta.
« on: September 12, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »
Hi, all.

I have a proyect. I wanna traslate this WebComic to Spanish. The objetive? Spanish and Sourth American people known about it. I want to support the initiative.
If Spanish and Sourth American people know it, maybe can get more people who donate and fans..
Can tell me what have to start traslating, send me 10 pages weekendly to my mail, for example, or just said me where i have to start :)
I guess by the beginning of the old comic.

Spoiler: Traslate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Traslate (click to show/hide)

That is two Example of my traslate.
They're just examples that is the reason i take the first page of the new comic.
I wait for a reply

P.S: My intention is post the Webcomic in that Spanish page of WebComics traslates and Spanish's WebComics. (http://subcultura.es/)

Atte. Yani, thnks for read. :)

Altermeta Community

Traslate Altermeta.
« on: September 12, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »

Offline Caltsar

• The Unspeakably
  • Administrator
  • Dragon
  • mewp!
    • caltsar.com
Re: Traslate Altermeta.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 05:27:34 AM »
We would prefer not to have the comic posted outside of this site. We are open to translations being set up but so far all attempts have fallen flat. Please contact me at webmaster@altermeta.net if you wish to discuss this further.

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 06:15:45 AM »
Speaking of that page where Jo gets her liscense, it kinda reminds me of the opening scene of "Christine" only Jo doesn't kill and or injure anyone. I wonder if this was the intent.

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 06:18:18 AM »
Also, interestingly enough, that comment really doesn't belong in this forum even though the topic does.