Author Topic: Dreams, Continuity and You!  (Read 15544 times)

Offline GreenEyedMonster

• Hatchling
Re: Dreams, Continuity and You!
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2015, 02:30:56 AM »
No words are fuzzy except colloquially, so you'd be relying on that in any guide, regardless of their content.  As for the books, some of them could have it right, but I'd likely not be able to tell the difference. :P
The myriad eyes of the brood look at you, a sea of synaptic permutations of a single brain and will spanning over twenty years of growth.  We have worked toward this goal for a long, long time, and we are ready for you.  Ask your question.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2015, 02:30:56 AM »

Offline Alkarii

• Kuvling
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2015, 05:39:20 PM »
Here's a weird one: had a lengthy dream this morning were some guy who used to be with the Russian army, who I apparently knew, and I were on the run from a joint Russian-U.S. task force of about 17,000 people.  Something involving a mistaken identity thing or something, I don't remember.  Apparently the authorities didn't know for sure I was with him, and we had a whole bunch of preparations in his bunker/house.  For some reason we had this oh-so-brilliant plan to make our escape right before the task force had gathered everyone in a staging area not too far away.

Really weird, but kind of funny.
If I told you I was a liar, would you believe me?

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Teleport Expert First Class
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2015, 06:46:18 AM »
Had an interesting one while sleeping on the beach today. Some (~20s) girl was happy about something, (maybe bf?) and ran into a mischievous friend with some handheld lie detector that was red and blue. For some reason I (as an observer) knew she knew how to work it and started to talk while fiddling with the controls. All the while getting truth/lie been combos. The beeps sounded like the local birds.

I made a point to myself to remember as much as I could as I was waking up, but I'd have to hear the birds again to remember exactly what they sounded like.
"But, but, I still check the forum..."

Offline Dreaker

• Dragon
  • He who lurks around
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2015, 06:16:21 PM »
Okey. I had a really weird one. I was the master of an armory in a pirate fort where the pirate lord was a teen girl and announced that she will have a sweet sixteen party on her birthday. Everyone was totally freaked then I woke up.

This would make a grate comedy webcomic.
Secret activity in process. Please look elsewhere.