Author Topic: New Character Creation: Qandice/Qandysse  (Read 37407 times)

Offline Keleth

• Kuvling
  • Highly Explosive.
Re: New Character Creation: Qandice
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »
So she'd be QQ then?

Le BBQ

It's French!

Altermeta Community

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »

Offline Kraken

• Supporter
  • Hatchling
  • "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."
    • Kraken's FA Den of Iniquity
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 08:35:13 PM »
Le BBQ

It's French!

BBQ = Big Busty Qandace?
"A long black cloud is coming down, but that's alright; I'm not stickin' around." - Dirty Cop Choir

Offline Noben

• A deity among you.
  • Administrator
  • Dragon
    • Altermeta
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 08:57:49 PM »
btw the name can still change, i just stuck with the first one that caught my attention.
So yeah, bloodline?
Last name?

And one thing I"d like to know, if she were a RotW Warrior, what would her elements be?
Gods don't kill people.
People with gods kill people.

Beginning April 5th, 2010...
Official Catgirl Body Count: 36

Offline Curzan

• Hatchling
  • Blarrg...
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 09:09:24 PM »
hmmmm maybe a Carpenter's Ruler (the sectional one) that can turn into a Tri-staff and elements maybe Wind and Rain
‡†Curzan†‡....... The Tears of the Dragon for you and for me...

Offline Kraken

• Supporter
  • Hatchling
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
btw the name can still change, i just stuck with the first one that caught my attention.
So yeah, bloodline?
Last name?

And one thing I"d like to know, if she were a RotW Warrior, what would her elements be?

Well, what elements have we already got? I don't think I've ever gotten the full RotW elemental / ability breakdown.
"A long black cloud is coming down, but that's alright; I'm not stickin' around." - Dirty Cop Choir

Offline Wraa

• Dragon
  • Your trusted friend in Science
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 09:11:57 PM »
How about a yard stick and an element of wind.
Last name? Joserias
Bloodline: Csyelusian/mystic/skylord.

:)
"You don't wheedle the god of the Dragons, even if he is your father."

Offline Keleth

• Kuvling
  • Highly Explosive.
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
So yeah, bloodline?
Last name?

First thoughts that come to mind

Bloodline: Skylord
Last Name: Dragonsmith (I kinda think nordic for a way that some of these old family names were after the professions of who they worked for)

RotW Elements: Earth
Favored Battleground: Hills & Valleys

Derpage awaaaaaaaaaay /o/

Offline Kraken

• Supporter
  • Hatchling
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 09:26:29 PM »
I'm definitely gonna agree on the Skylord bit, because Skylords are awesome and we need more of 'em.

Offline Keleth

• Kuvling
  • Highly Explosive.
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2013, 09:48:32 PM »
I'm definitely gonna agree on the Skylord bit, because Skylords are awesome and we need more of 'em.

You just want more skylords because of emphasised ...characteristics of a sort. :3

Offline lyfibringer

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Chances are, I love you.
    • Lyfi Universe
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 09:59:25 PM »
    Can we use the Chinese set of elements? Cause if so, I want to be pervy for a moment and suggest Wood!

...Okay, that's out of the way, how about Void? That would be interesting to see done in your style Caz, cause most of what I've seen has been in that Final Fantasy way. I'm not sure how it would work but my vote is still that: Void.

Offline Noben

• A deity among you.
  • Administrator
  • Dragon
    • Altermeta
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2013, 11:09:52 PM »
I'm liking "Void".  Define it for me please.  You don't have to describe it's colors, just it's.. "effect". Visually or as if in a game if you have to. ^_^  Just get the idea across to me and I would love to interpret it.  I like it, but it's not set in stone yet. ^_^
What do the rest of you think?

Either way that leaves at least one other slot for an element. Getting creative is advised. ^_^
Gods don't kill people.
People with gods kill people.

Beginning April 5th, 2010...
Official Catgirl Body Count: 36

Offline Wraa

• Dragon
  • Your trusted friend in Science
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 11:21:33 PM »
Electricity!
"You don't wheedle the god of the Dragons, even if he is your father."

Offline Jay Chan

• Dragon
  • When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade...
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 11:24:46 PM »
I'm getting a bit of a Celtic vibe from her in that initial image, so I'd lean toward surnames like MacNeil, O'leary, Donaghue, etc. As well as a little bit of Skylord influence in her bloodline.

I'm liking "Void".  Define it for me please.  You don't have to describe it's colors, just it's.. "effect". Visually or as if in a game if you have to. ^_^  Just get the idea across to me and I would love to interpret it.  I like it, but it's not set in stone yet. ^_^
I see Void as the absence of something. A character with void powers might turn invisible, creating an absence of tactical information for their opponent, or disappear into the void and reappear a moment later somewhere else. They might vanish certain field elements, or perhaps as an ultimate create a miniature black hole.

Either way that leaves at least one other slot for an element. Getting creative is advised. ^_^
Well we have Shadow as an element, it seems fair to me that there also be the opposed Light. Of course, I don't think I've seen Air/Wind as an opposite to Earth, or Ice or Water as an opposite to Fire.
Those are the more traditional elements though, and I like seeing the less conventional ones like Void and Chaos. How about Acid, Metal, Life (Plants), Death (Undeath), Weather, or even a character with no element associated?

Electricity!
I'd be surprised if that one wasn't already on the list as 3 of us have already picked it ^.=.^
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:37:59 PM by Jchan1e »
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Sonatur.

"I know it sounds ridiculous that a game as simple as ours doesn't run at 1000 frames/second, but there are always opportunities to write obscenely slow code, and we took most of them"

Offline lyfibringer

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Chances are, I love you.
    • Lyfi Universe
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 02:08:38 AM »

Well, when I as doing research for a game, Void was just that, a lack. Final Fantasy usually has it be purple and strips off any sort of buffs. Syndra from League of Legends would be a good example of that.

Me? I'm thinking of black holes, trickery with sliding between space and time. Color wise, a deep purple, not the band!, rimmed with white, the appearance of space when bordering a planet or star. A void with a hint of substance. Void was also said to bind the other elements, so a gravity effect could be used as well.

As for her appearance when transformed, hmm. She has quite the chest, that is no doubt! Maybe a long, elegant dress to help keep her different enough from Boo. Dark colors with silver outlines and threadwork, long slitted skirts with the hips cut out maybe. A high neck with the bust tore out, showing that off but keeping it different from CC. Hair always moving, maybe in a Super Sayian style?

Weapon, maybe a staff. While the whip is one of the symbols of flexibility in Chinese martial arts, I believe the staff is as well. That sounds good, something for her to lean on when posing.

That detailed enough? I could go on if needed!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 02:20:16 AM by lyfibringer »

Offline Centaur71

• Kuvling
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 02:17:13 AM »
how about Quandice Benow? Bloodline; Sa'arthas  :P

Altermeta Community

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 02:17:13 AM »