Author Topic: The Sky Seas :: October 30th, 2013  (Read 10658 times)

Offline Lisbon Virgo

• Adult Member
  • Dragon
  • What? No, seriously what?
Re: The Sky Seas :: October 30th, 2013
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 06:35:04 AM »
Why do I have the feeling that Noben's cat girl kill count is going up or has gone up?

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CAT GIRLS?!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:41:51 PM by Lisbon Virgo »
Risha and Jay Chan? Yeah, I ship'em.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 06:35:04 AM »

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Teleport Expert First Class
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2013, 06:37:50 AM »
Why do I have he feeling that Noben's cat girl kill count is going up or has gone up?

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CAT GIRLS?!

Huh? Where'd he come from? Oh well. And if you did notice the count, good for you. =)
"But, but, I still check the forum..."

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
  • WWJD: What would Janeway do?
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2013, 08:43:58 PM »
I agree on the tail issue. We should all breed exclusively with people with large tailbones so that the human race can evolve to grow tails.
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2013, 04:07:09 AM »
I agree on the tail issue. We should all breed exclusively with people with large tailbones so that the human race can evolve to grow tails.
Indeed! Breeding is a good idea, though it'd take a while. On the other hand, we could solve the problem with SCIENCE! By funding Genetic re-sequencing technology research, we would eventually be able to change our DNA to include longer lifespans, tails, and even scales! the Genetic instructions for hair and nails are almost identical, so it would be possible to convert the common fair follicle into a scale socket. And as far as a tail goes, it's entirely possible! Though it may take a few more decades... :|

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2013, 05:35:08 AM »
Right well bear it in mind while you're doing all this science I don't want a gross primate tale. Something elegant and sinewy if you please  ;)

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2013, 05:40:03 AM »
Right well bear it in mind while you're doing all this science I don't want a gross primate tale. Something elegant and sinewy if you please  ;)
Very true. Well, it's all in the code! And I don't like primate tails either. Ick. Though a Kuvvie tail or the like would take a little remodeling of the human rear end. For the better of course. ;)