Author Topic: Page 169 :: December 7th, 2013  (Read 17245 times)

Offline Drake Varkis

• Kuvvie
Re: Page 169 :: December 7th, 2013
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »
If that be the case then I am completely lost.
Never bait the dragon holding a roasting fork and a ketchup bottle.  Bad times will ensue.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »

Offline Lisbon Virgo

• Adult Member
  • Dragon
  • What? No, seriously what?
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 10:49:38 PM »
My guess is that Sasha was born transgendered and raised/identifies as a male.
Risha and Jay Chan? Yeah, I ship'em.

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
  • WWJD: What would Janeway do?
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 11:09:36 PM »
His condition seems to be hormonal, but I'll wager that his hormones are genetic. Either Doris gave him an extra chromosome, or Sergei gave him a damaged one.
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Offline Balding

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Confused Alien is confused.
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 11:25:30 PM »
My guess is that Sasha was born transgendered and raised/identifies as a male.

I suggest you read the FAQs.  All Kuvvies are born transgendered, they than tend to lean one direction or the other by a certain age.  As with all animals hormones effect individuals differently.

From reading the comics and comments from Noben, I think Sasha is just an androgynous male and likes females.  Maybe I don't read into stuff enough, but from what I've heard and seen that seems to be the best conclusion.

Offline Wraa

• Dragon
  • Your trusted friend in Science
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2013, 11:39:32 PM »
Speculation is fun, isn't it?  :D
"You don't wheedle the god of the Dragons, even if he is your father."

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2013, 11:42:28 PM »
Quite.
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Offline Lisbon Virgo

• Adult Member
  • Dragon
  • What? No, seriously what?
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2013, 11:55:19 PM »
I suggest you read the FAQs.  All Kuvvies are born transgendered, they than tend to lean one direction or the other by a certain age.
Per the FAQ, true transgendered are possible, though uncommon. So it is possible for Sasha to be a teenage transgendered kuvvie.
Risha and Jay Chan? Yeah, I ship'em.

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 03:37:29 AM »
It is possible for Sasha to be a teenage transgendered kuvvie.

Nuff said.

Offline Jay Chan

• Dragon
  • When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade...
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2013, 09:20:53 AM »
I have a feeling the plot will allay our speculations one way or another in a future arc.
Meanwhile Noben's responses regarding his physical sex are decidedly ambiguous, and Sasha's figure remains decidedly androgynous. Actually that's not true, it's positively feminine. And nobody's complaining!
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Sonatur.

"I know it sounds ridiculous that a game as simple as ours doesn't run at 1000 frames/second, but there are always opportunities to write obscenely slow code, and we took most of them"

Offline Draque

• Kuvvie
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »
The FAQ mentions that there used to be 5 recognized genders, but that social norms have changed since that point to only recognize two. I'm guessing that Sasha is at the biological point that would have been recognized as smack dab in the middle (certainly he wouldn't be the the 100% male side), but self identifies as purely male and is attracted to women. Physical sex vs. gender vs. sexual orientation. Three totally separate categories.

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2013, 04:26:39 PM »
5 recognized genders

aFemale (CC), bFemale (T-Square), Androgynous (Sasha*), bMale (Risha**), and aMale (D'shea). Or at least that's how I have It figured.

Note that both CC and D'shea are both Skylords. Before they had 5 genders, Kuvrahks were full-on herms, if memory serves. The Skylords were the first to evolve separate genders, and by the time everyone else caught up, they were already fully binary.

*Sasha seems to be on the male side of Androgynous genetically, and on the female side hormonally. Put simply, he's biologically confused.

**Risha is hormonally full-on male but genetically, and therefore anatomically, male-androgynous.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 04:52:20 PM by RichTheWolf257 »

Offline Draque

• Kuvvie
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2013, 06:12:58 PM »
aFemale (CC), bFemale (T-Square), Androgynous (Sasha*), bMale (Risha**), and aMale (D'shea). Or at least that's how I have It figured.

Note that both CC and D'shea are both Skylords. Before they had 5 genders, Kuvrahks were full-on herms, if memory serves. The Skylords were the first to evolve separate genders, and by the time everyone else caught up, they were already fully binary.

*Sasha seems to be on the male side of Androgynous genetically, and on the female side hormonally. Put simply, he's biologically confused.

**Risha is hormonally full-on male but genetically, and therefore anatomically, male-androgynous.

I think Caz has mentioned that it's entirely hormonal, and that sex is not a genetically determined trait in Kuvrahks.

Offline Wraa

• Dragon
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2013, 06:18:26 PM »
So what is everyone's feelings on the comic itself at this point? Lots of Cameos!

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2013, 06:29:48 PM »
If that's the case, then Sasha would be even more complicated than we've been led to believe. If Kuvrahk sex is entirely determined by hormones, how can Sasha be so girly, and yet still be anatomically male? And, if not genetics, what factors determine your hormones? Certainly not personality; If that were true, then Sasha would be just as male as D'shea!

Offline Wraa

• Dragon
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »
I think caution should be invoked now before catgirls start dying.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »