Author Topic: What would you guys like to see next?  (Read 16285 times)

Offline Flynn

• Kuvvie
  • The Wandering Wurm
What would you guys like to see next?
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:54:34 PM »
Noben has a lot of great story arcs in mind for the comic, but one of the things that sometimes hangs her up is deciding which ones to do in what order. Obviously, I'm not going to tell you guys the details of those arcs (y'know, because spoilers), so instead I'll just ask this:

What would you like to see happen once the "T's Daydream" sidestory is over? Who would you like to see more of? Is there a particular location you guys would be eager for?

Shout out your thoughts. :D

Altermeta Community

What would you guys like to see next?
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:54:34 PM »

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
  • WWJD: What would Janeway do?
Re: What would you guys like to see next?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 11:05:36 PM »
I'm under the impression that the next story arc is going to be "Sasha's Problems'' in which we will see a PG-13 explanation of Sasha's biological "problems."

On the other hand, I would also like to see Otter fall in love with T-Square at some point.
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Offline Lisbon Virgo

• Adult Member
  • Dragon
  • What? No, seriously what?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 12:38:31 AM »
I think I'd like to see a story focusing on Boo.
Risha and Jay Chan? Yeah, I ship'em.

Offline SleepingBeau

• Kuvvie
  • On the backs of turtles we stride
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 01:08:25 AM »

Agreed. Her story has been hinted at more than a few times but of all the regular cast, I think she's had the least glimpses into her life. But then again...we just went through a focused story on Rutherford. If going into Boo's story wouldn't be the same, that might be a nice place to go.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Rutherford's recent developments come to life. Not necessarily focused on but perhaps seeing him warming up to and supporting others, a little, rather than being everyone's foe all the time. It'd be nice to see a bit of a 'happy endingcontinuity' in Rutherford's story.
And the cackling coyote said to the wolf, "Then what will be left to eat but the fat off your lies and my gamey pointless riddles?"

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 04:14:17 AM »

I can't imagine why, haha. Personally I could go for a Sasha problem arc too, but all the characters have spots that it would be interesting to see get filled in. Ruth's backstory would have to be particularly awful to justify the level of snarkery he has displayed; however, any insight into his past might lend some better understanding. All in all, chances are that if Noben feels like writing it or drawing it, then I'm going to feel like reading it.

Offline Dreaker

• Dragon
  • He who lurks around
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 08:23:43 AM »
A story about how she meets the love of her life Phelan Dreaker.

What??
Secret activity in process. Please look elsewhere.

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 09:18:03 PM »

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Rutherford's recent developments come to life. Not necessarily focused on but perhaps seeing him warming up to and supporting others, a little, rather than being everyone's foe all the time. It'd be nice to see a bit of a 'happy endingcontinuity' in Rutherford's story.
BLASPHEMY!!
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Teleport Expert First Class
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 04:58:36 AM »

Me too.
"But, but, I still check the forum..."

Offline Jay Chan

• Dragon
  • When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade...
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 05:56:42 AM »
That girl's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma blowing meat bubbles.
An arc about her might clear up a lot of speculation, but until Noben's muse figures out how and where to go with it...
I can wait :)
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Sonatur.

"I know it sounds ridiculous that a game as simple as ours doesn't run at 1000 frames/second, but there are always opportunities to write obscenely slow code, and we took most of them"

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
  • Sasha is Love, Life, and quite likely Perfection.
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 09:25:38 AM »
Naturally I want to see Sasha explaining his anatomy.
Never truly judge anything until it is finished.

Offline Flynn

• Kuvvie
  • The Wandering Wurm
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »
Seeing a lot of people wanting a Boo arc.

The problem with Boo is that she's left deliberately enigmatic for...reasons. I make it a policy to never give spoilers on anything Noben has shown or told me, so I can't really elaborate, but instead I'll just say that a Boo-centric arc might be difficult at this point in time in the comic, because it would likely amount to character filler rather than anything insightful.

Anyone wanting more Sasha will definitely get it. In fact, when it comes to Sasha, the proverbial gloves seem to be coming off. Expect nothing to be sacred on that topic. :D

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
  • Sasha is Love, Life, and quite likely Perfection.
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 01:48:07 PM »

The problem with Boo is that she's left deliberately enigmatic for...reasons. I make it a policy to never give spoilers on anything Noben has shown or told me, so I can't really elaborate, but instead I'll just say that a Boo-centric arc might be difficult at this point in time in the comic, because it would likely amount to character filler rather than anything insightful.

Anyone wanting more Sasha will definitely get it. In fact, when it comes to Sasha, the proverbial gloves seem to be coming off. Expect nothing to be sacred on that topic. :D

~Fistpump to the air~
Never truly judge anything until it is finished.

Offline Dreaker

• Dragon
  • He who lurks around
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 05:55:21 PM »

Oooooooohh Flynn. Come let me show you my torture chamber.. erm.. khm.. wine cellar.
Secret activity in process. Please look elsewhere.

Offline Voidbane

• Elder Kuvrahk
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »
I want to learn how and why they lost their wings.
*Gives a deep bow, spreading his wings regally*

"I am known as Sigwion;
Inventor, philosopher and adventurer..."

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 12:23:01 AM »
I want to learn how and why they lost their wings.
Evolution + MagiTechnology.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 12:23:01 AM »