Author Topic: Halo!  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Crafty Scrafty

• Hatchling
Halo!
« on: November 28, 2014, 06:30:57 PM »
For all you out halo fans, what are your thoughts on Halo 5 guardians? Like it? Hate it?

My opinion! (Not trying to start a flame war here, let's be rational)
I personally think it looks great and I'm not bothered by the whole ADS/zoom thing or sprint since it's the future and all (what kind of advanced futuristic super soldier can't run?!)
I'm honestly more excited for the single player, SO MANY QUESTIONS!! Who is Jameson Locke? Where is Master Cheif? Why has he gone AWOL? Is it gonna be Arbiter's covenant vs Jul M'dama's covenant? (Woah sorry there, got excited XD)

What about you all?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 06:36:18 PM by Crafty Scrafty »
Give me time. I'll think of a good signature

Altermeta Community

Halo!
« on: November 28, 2014, 06:30:57 PM »

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Teleport Expert First Class
Re: Halo!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 11:12:53 PM »
Ya know, if Locke is a hit in this game he might make quite a few more apperences in the series. From the K. Traviss books one of the covie fleets (arbiter or Madama I can't remember) is smaller than the other. It's interesting that the all of the main factions sre splitting into different sized pieces. Like MC and UNSC, Arbiter and Madama, sleeping forerunners and diadict etc..
"But, but, I still check the forum..."

Offline Voidbane

• Elder Kuvrahk
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:02:29 AM »
*Gives a deep bow, spreading his wings regally*

"I am known as Sigwion;
Inventor, philosopher and adventurer..."

Offline Freemantwin

• Kuvling
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 03:35:12 PM »
I'm hoping locke is some king of elite/human tec hybrid spartan but to be honest there is no real way for them to ruin this game.
have you seen the beta gameplay?
its super fast and Cod looking but still with a halo feel and more of a "virtual training" for spartans. im not one to like things being compared to Cod but i know ill play it regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxMQArisgUQ&list=UUTTx-gTU-ePcxHLpF15l8hA
[Titan For Hire]

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
  • Sasha is Love, Life, and quite likely Perfection.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 07:09:45 PM »
I stopped following after Reach.

It was borderline Call of Duty there, but still had a massive Halo feel to it, it felt like a kick back to Halo 2, which I liked. But then Bungie stopped, 343 took over, and Halo 4 was awful. I don't see 5 getting better.

I'll just play it when it's in a bargain bin for £5. In the meantime, I will cry with a bucket of ice-cream and enjoy Halo 2 on the MCC bundle.
Never truly judge anything until it is finished.

Offline Crafty Scrafty

• Hatchling
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 12:15:40 PM »
Oh man sorry for the late replies, been busy.

@Meepsire
Yeah I'm excited to see what kind of role he's gonna play in relation to master Cheif? And yeah I'm diggin the splitting factions, it really makes things interesting! And I think the Prometheans are gonna be back since the light rifle was in the beta. (Speculation?)

@Voidbane
I'm liking that video!

@Freemantwin
It still does have a halo feel to it and I'm actually looking forward to it, I just hope the multiplayer alone doesn't turn enough people away from the actually story part of it. And yeah i wish i had an Xbox one so I could have played the beta XD

@Jessi
Well hey that's understandable, I enjoyed Halo 4's story and Spartan ops was good, but I can see what you mean. And reach was my first and favorite halo game!
And who knows? They might change a lot after the beta!
And yeah here's hoping they fix the MCC multiplayer soon!

Give me time. I'll think of a good signature