Author Topic: Production of an introduction  (Read 10848 times)

Offline Kasi

• Hatchling
  • Kassi
Re: Production of an introduction
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 05:15:25 AM »
Hehe I don't even know where to begin. Sorry for the delay for one. I have been severely sick this last week and am just now getting better. Least I hope so. Lemme see if I can figure out the quote thing. I don't do forums very much.

*hands over a welcome balloon*

Don't mind the chaos, it washes out of everything except the carpet (try not to spread it there)

Welcome ^.^

*re-lurks*

I'll keep that in mind Confusedcious. I hear it is good to dab things when trying to get them out of carpet lol.

*opens a portal on the wall*
*dive rolls into the room through the portal, pulling the pin and tossing a small object on the floor*
*puts another portal on the ground under Red, jumps in after him, and closes both portals*

*a moment later, the small object erupts in a puff of smoke and deploys four more Kuvrahks!
*looks at the target and calls out "Stack!"*
*hops on top of Blue's shoulders*
*hops on top of Pink's shoulders*

*hugs Kasi*
*hugs Kasi*
*hugs Kasi*
*hugs Kasi*

*is quadruple hugged quite confusingly and hugs back happily, head kinda spinning from the randomness* (>^,..,^)>

*emerges from the shadows*
Welcome to this corner of the internet! We have many plushies but we all out of Boo ones... Mystery why.. No one knows..

Hmm.. Interesting.. Using "hir" I must say I'm intrigued to know the story behind it.

Be warned: Any food left unattended will be devoured by shadowy forum lurkers.
*returns to the shadows*

(Aren't your avi one of scappo's old avi? But I'm sure it was used by someone on my FA watch list)

I'll have to keep that in mind about the food as well. I don't tend to leave scraps around but I love to share and make tons of leftovers for people to take home ^_^ Would you tend to be one of these shadowy lurkers eating random food? As for the hir, I picked it up from a sofurry story long ago when it was still called yiffstar waaaaay back. I'm transgender as the case is. A female Kuvrahk stuck in a male's body, but I prefer to be treated just as me. *whips tail shyly and blushes a little*

*Edward quietly walks into the room, sees the newcomer, and silently begins to dig around inside his backpack.  After shifting some things around, he comes up with a mixtape cassette full of rock songs he put together.  Silently, almost shyly, he goes up to Kasi and hands hir the cassette.*

Um, enjoy this mixtape and welcome to the forum!  :)

*Then he wanders off to go back to listen to his music and read his comics.*

I appreciate the mixtape. Thank you very much, Edward was it? ^=^ I have the perfect walkman to play it in *smiles brightly and puts it safely away for now* I love music, especially rock and classical.

*briefly transforms to a kuvvie via purple armband TransMatterGenerator*
Hello and welcome to the forums! My gift is a single-use round trip teleport bracelet. Your choice of colors.
*transforms back into a dragon and begins digging their nose around in the plushie gift box*

Haha Thank you as well, MeepSire. I'll take a red one if there are any remaining.

Welcome to the forums! I hope your stay with us will be pleasant and long... because I intend to order room service on your tab.

In all seriousness, thank you for stepping up and joining the forum. I'm sure you'll find many interesting goings on to be a part of.

Just stay away from the mini bar I suppose :) . I hear that gets expensive. *hides the key to the mini bar in a conspicuous place*

So far I've been using the quote from the topic summary and don't know if trying to quote from the forum will break this reply or not so to the rest that I've missed, thank you. You all have made me feel welcome here. And thank you for the plushie as well and as for the one eyeing my collar, you may look but no touchy.
Judge one by their actions - Not by their looks.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 05:15:25 AM »

Offline Lisbon Virgo

• Adult Member
  • Dragon
  • What? No, seriously what?
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 08:57:10 AM »
Your topic reply looks good.

I forgot to mention: most of the folks here have my portable hole kit. It's standard issue during welcome threads. I was simply out of stock when I first replied. ;^_^

*hands over a finely tailored, purple, draw string bag*

That's an Acme brand Bag Of Holding. Inside you'll find a dozen Acme brand Portable Holes. They're great for all sorts of stuff, and only occasionally give access to this reality beings from other realities. You might even find a Boo plushie down one of the holes! Just mind the occasional Dalek, Jaffa soldier, and if you see a crazy looking kuvvie with a blue box, pay him no mind.
Risha and Jay Chan? Yeah, I ship'em.

Offline Voidbane

• Elder Kuvrahk
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 02:16:32 PM »
...as for the one eyeing my collar, you may look but no touchy.

*Nods and looks closely...*

"It is very lovely, and you seem to take great pride in your appearance.
Although this may not be your true form,
I feel it's presentation holds many guides to your self-image.

As such; I hope you find the guidance and companionship you seek..."

*Gets distracted by a Ruth plushie...*

"Oh~! I hope this one explodes too!"

*POUNCE!*
*Gives a deep bow, spreading his wings regally*

"I am known as Sigwion;
Inventor, philosopher and adventurer..."

Offline Dreaker

• Dragon
  • He who lurks around
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2014, 02:56:36 PM »
I'll have to keep that in mind about the food as well. I don't tend to leave scraps around but I love to share and make tons of leftovers for people to take home ^_^ Would you tend to be one of these shadowy lurkers eating random food? As for the hir, I picked it up from a sofurry story long ago when it was still called yiffstar waaaaay back. I'm transgender as the case is. A female Kuvrahk stuck in a male's body, but I prefer to be treated just as me. *whips tail shyly and blushes a little*
Hehe. Yiffstar. That was long ago. As for being transgender you aren't the only one here.
Secret activity in process. Please look elsewhere.

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
  • WWJD: What would Janeway do?
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 05:37:46 PM »

*POUNCE!*
*the Ruth plushie explodes as expected, sending Voidbane flying and scattering confetti everywhere!*
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Offline brothejr

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Kuvling
  • I'm that guy...
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2014, 10:31:25 PM »
*the Ruth plushie explodes as expected, sending Voidbane flying and scattering confetti everywhere!*

*Quietly digs through the box when no one was looking to see if he can find a vaulted Boo plushie.*
I should put something pithy here, but I don't have the energy.

*Goes back to listening to his rock music while reading a comic.*

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »
*Quietly digs through the box when no one was looking to see if he can find a vaulted Boo plushie.*
*No Boo plushies found, but you might find one of Buu...*
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Offline brothejr

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Kuvling
  • I'm that guy...
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2014, 11:07:57 PM »
*No Boo plushies found, but you might find one of Buu...*

*After nearly climbing into the box to dig through the pile of plushies, Edward comes up with a strange looking plushie with the word Buu stitched into it's bum!  The small kurvie turns it over trying to make heads or tails of the strange thing.  So entranced by the odd find, he is ignorant of the activity around him.*

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2014, 02:59:43 AM »
*After nearly climbing into the box to dig through the pile of plushies, Edward comes up with a strange looking plushie with the word Buu stitched into it's bum!  The small kurvie turns it over trying to make heads or tails of the strange thing.  So entranced by the odd find, he is ignorant of the activity around him.*
Ahh, that one. I got it from one of those claw machines and didn't know what to make of it, so I figured I'd give it away.

Offline brothejr

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Kuvling
  • I'm that guy...
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2014, 03:29:04 AM »
Ahh, that one. I got it from one of those claw machines and didn't know what to make of it, so I figured I'd give it away.

*Edward sees something in the odd thing no one else sees, contemplates it a bit more, then looks up at Risha.*

Um, thanks sir!  :)

*He quickly puts Buu into his backpack then darts away.*

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 03:38:11 AM »
*Edward sees something in the odd thing no one else sees, contemplates it a bit more, then looks up at Risha.*

Um, thanks sir!  :)

*He quickly puts Buu into his backpack then darts away.*
You're welcome! ^.=.^

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 05:35:30 AM »

*Pokes Sigwion* I-is he dead? OH THE HUMANITY! Well not the humanity, but OH THE...DRAGONITY?! He was so y- wait... no he wasn't. He was so full of life!

*Weeps piteously*

Offline Kasi

• Hatchling
  • Kassi
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 05:26:46 PM »

*POUNCE!*

Thank you Voidbane.

Sorry guys but it seems my illness had taken a turn for the worse and I've been less than social these last couple of weeks. I've only taken a turn for the worse and am now on a lot of different medications to try and fix what is wrong. I'm going to try and take part in the rest of the boards before I retire from the keyboard for the day.

Hehe. Yiffstar. That was long ago. As for being transgender you aren't the only one here.

Aye, it has been a long time since yiffstar. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone sooner or later. People like me and people unlike me for difference is what makes us and meeting new people unique ^_^
Judge one by their actions - Not by their looks.

Offline Dreaker

• Dragon
  • He who lurks around
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »
Thank you Voidbane.

Sorry guys but it seems my illness had taken a turn for the worse and I've been less than social these last couple of weeks. I've only taken a turn for the worse and am now on a lot of different medications to try and fix what is wrong. I'm going to try and take part in the rest of the boards before I retire from the keyboard for the day.
Hope you get well soon.
Secret activity in process. Please look elsewhere.

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
  • Sasha is Love, Life, and quite likely Perfection.
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »
~Walks in silently and carefully places a portable hole down next to the newcomer, tiptoeing out as quietly as possible. A few seconds later she pops out of the portable hole with a manic grin on her face, throws a bottle of alcoholic liquid, at said newcomer, and promptly leaves down the same hole~

Yer 'ere foreveeeer...
Never truly judge anything until it is finished.

Altermeta Community

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »