Author Topic: A Way :: May 13th, 2015  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
  • Sasha is Love, Life, and quite likely Perfection.
A Way :: May 13th, 2015
« on: May 13, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »

AMAGAWD he's being cute.

Also yay, new page, looks like Casey is feeling better! We love you, girl, hope you keep on doing yo' groove thang!  :D

What does everyone reckon? Jo gonna zoom past, that music being the car stereo?
Never truly judge anything until it is finished.

Altermeta Community

A Way :: May 13th, 2015
« on: May 13, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »

Offline Dreaker

• Dragon
  • He who lurks around
Re: A Way :: May 13th, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
His precious!

Ahh yeah. He cute. Dunno what will spark the duel but this arc is about cool visuals and plot is dictated by the almighty dices that roll the fate of our combatants. (Hmm.. This sentence turned out pretty nicely.)
Secret activity in process. Please look elsewhere.

Offline Brunhidden the muse

• Adult Member
  • Kuvling
  • Aint dead yet
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 02:25:42 PM »
faeries are trying to lure him astray with their seductive music, because dem hips

sasha lives in a wonderful place, reminds me of some vacation towns ive seen, the locals enjoy them about as much as the visitors

Offline Risha Kalsyhan

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Dragon
  • WWJD: What would Janeway do?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »
*brief inhale* SQUEEEEEEEEE~!
Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies. Not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man, woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 05:49:15 PM »
Looking forward to Shadow Sasha.

I wonder if Casey is going with the concept she sketched for Sasha in RotW.

Offline Lisbon Virgo

• Adult Member
  • Dragon
  • What? No, seriously what?
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 09:51:09 PM »
We will see.
Risha and Jay Chan? Yeah, I ship'em.

Offline brothejr

• RotW RPG Beta
  • Kuvling
  • I'm that guy...
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 10:53:17 PM »
Squee!

*Edward falls flat on his back with blood pouring from his nose from excitement!*
I should put something pithy here, but I don't have the energy.

*Goes back to listening to his rock music while reading a comic.*

Offline lyfibringer

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Chances are, I love you.
    • Lyfi Universe
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 10:56:32 PM »
    I've had a familiar thing happen before, being out in nowhere and hearing music. It takes on a new context out there, separated from the usual.

There is another experience, one that makes for a great story. I was living in a town at the time and was walking home from a friend's house down a well traveled street. The sky was alive and one could keep the hum of life in the air, see it in the wind as it blew the verdant green to and fro. Wind was blowing hard enough that walking had resistance and make what was a short trip something memorable.

Then, from nowhere and everywhere, came a tune. Fat raindrops slammed down at random, cold and painful, as if summoned by the music. As I walked, hearing both the coming rain and this song that was on the wind, passing over and by. It was familiar and yet alien, a rarity that was on the radio once in a lifetime and yet it was known.

In the midst of all this, the raging life had found and infected me. I knew the song, it was hope and joy and hearing it, paired with the sky that was tearing open, I was alive. I had the duet of wind and song, each made for the other and as the sky screamed, I laughed as a torrent of water came down. The song was still playing and drawing closer, the source seeming to move or a trick of the wind and it didn't matter. I had heard it, the song was forever a part of this, the violently alive day that blew new life into me. Each color was brighter, even the grey sky blazed, the whites burning against the swaying of the trees.

At last, the song was nearing me! The song was warping from the wind that had turned my hair into a tangle of black streamers and I walked on, savage grin on my face. And when truth was revealed, I threw back my head and laughed as rain soaked me through and through. The source of this omnitune, the thing that filled me with such glee, was nothing more than a ice cream truck who's song had been made more by the wind and my own bad hearing. And yet, there in that moment, it was something more, greater. Each new song I hear is but a part of the one I heard in the wind and rain.

I wonder if Sasha hears a snippet of that song. I'd like to think so.

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 05:12:28 AM »
Maybe Jo and her friends will just offer him a ride, he'll be so offended at their offer of help that he will initiate the fight to protect his honor.

Offline Agryfvar

• Hatchling
  • Nunc cognosco ex parte
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 09:56:11 PM »
The plot simmers nicely for a while. I'm going to wait for it to thicken more before I taste too much.

Cute Sasha is cute Sasha and always a crowd pleaser.

Offline MeepSire

• Elder Kuvrahk
  • Teleport Expert First Class
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »
Buginabackpack.
"But, but, I still check the forum..."

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 05:21:01 AM »
I really hope he's wearing bug spray because I fear he's about to be hit by a truck.

Offline Agryfvar

• Hatchling
  • Nunc cognosco ex parte
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 12:18:11 AM »
Do they even make a truck-repellant spray?

I eagerly await the next page.

Offline Jessi

• Kuvling
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 03:46:11 AM »
Ha!

Sasha stands in the forest, sees a truck going full throttle towards him with the intention of squishing him into a Kuvvie-pancake, he pulls a can out of his pocket and sprays it over himself like a body spray, goes and strikes a heroic pose. The truck slams into him and simply makes a Mario 'boing' sound, rebounding about a metre away, with the trucks occupants most confused. Sasha beams victoriously!

Offline Liram

• Dragon
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 06:35:16 AM »
Ha!

Sasha stands in the forest, sees a truck going full throttle towards him with the intention of squishing him into a Kuvvie-pancake, he pulls a can out of his pocket and sprays it over himself like a body spray, goes and strikes a heroic pose. The truck slams into him and simply makes a Mario 'boing' sound, rebounding about a metre away, with the trucks occupants most confused. Sasha beams victoriously!

It is unlikely in the extreme, but it would make my month   :lol:

Altermeta Community

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 06:35:16 AM »