Author Topic: Staff Roster  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Caltsar

• The Unspeakably
  • Administrator
  • Dragon
  • mewp!
    • caltsar.com
Staff Roster
« on: January 17, 2007, 08:33:09 PM »
Hi Hi!  This whole thread is for staff (Admins and Moderators) to post a bit of information about themselves, and is mainly used so you know who is covering what and how to contact us.

Name: Callen
Hobbies: Production, gaming, electronics... stuff.
About Me: I'm the admin and webmaster of this site.  Anytime you need support, feel free to contact me with the problem(s) needing fixing.   I'm also rather obsessed with Dragons and such.
Forum Responsibilities: Keeping things up, and I generally just catch what I see as I'm not a formal moderator.

Contact Info:
AIM: Caltsar
Yahoo: Caltsar42
MSN: callen@magnuson.us
GTalk: caltsar@dorkdungeons.com

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:30:47 PM by Caltsar »

Altermeta Community

Staff Roster
« on: January 17, 2007, 08:33:09 PM »

Offline confusedcious

• Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • Triple Threat Librarian
Re: Staff Roster
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 01:48:29 AM »
Name: Heather
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Website Design, Photography
About Me: I'm a postgrad student in Information Studies, I am also studying my third year of Japanese after hours. I spend far too much time reading and hanging around on the internet... I am also on the organising committee for a developing gaming con in Adelaide.
I like photography and write whenever I can. Hopefully some day I'll be at a publishable standard.
I also like learning - about almost anything, except perhaps maths and physics... and I love a good argument.
Forum Responsibilities: I generally hang around the Intros, and also run the Truedragon Enigma PBPRP.

Contact Info:
AIM: heatherconf
MSN: confusedcious1@hotmail.com
GTalk: confusedcious@gmail.com (also my main email)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 07:33:52 AM by confusedcious »

Thanks to Russ for the sig!

Offline Sparky Bluefang

• Winged Guardian
  • Administrator
  • Elder Kuvrahk
    • Bluefang-Logic Networks
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 08:27:38 AM »
Name: Matt (Although a fair amount of people do actually call me Sparky)

Hobbies: Programming of all varieties, Web Design, Photography, messing with technology of all kinds

About Me: I'm a freshman at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Comp Sci major and Philosophy minor). Yes, that's right, CS and Philosophy. I love computers and discussing things. I've been with Altermeta from almost the beginning; well over three years by now. Thus far it has been a wonderful (and interesting) ride and I would like to keep it that way in the future. Need help with anything? Don't be afraid to ask ^_^

Forum Responsibilities: To keep things running smoothly, I'm going to be a stickler for following the rules. One or two time infractions aren't a big deal, however serious and/or often repeated infractions will not be tolerated. If Caltsar works on the site side, then I guess you could say I work on the community side.

Contact Info: Can be found in my profile

Offline Noben

• A deity among you.
  • Administrator
  • Dragon
    • Altermeta
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 05:56:28 PM »
Name: Caz
Hobbies: Art, World of Warcraft, watching television, getting fat.

About Me: I'm a starving artist at the moment, trying to do it full time. And of course author/artist of Altermeta.  I like meeting new people, and making folks generally happy.

Forum Responsibilities: Being a general distraction, but occasional adminny/moderator person when the need calls for it.

Contact Info:
AIM: KuvrahkNoben
Yahoo: N/A
MSN: N/A
GTalk: N/A

Gods don't kill people.
People with gods kill people.

Beginning April 5th, 2010...
Official Catgirl Body Count: 36

Offline Tiggerjay

• Elder Kuvrahk
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 04:26:25 PM »
I guess I should go ahead and put my entry down.

Name: Jonathan Woodward

Hobbies: building and flying R/C aircraft, camping, motorsports, building and fixing computers

About tha Tiggah:  I'm a family man.  I have a great wife and two little girls, one age 4 and the other 2 months.  I work as an x-ray engineer repairing and refurbishing medical diagnostic imaging equipment.  I travel substantially for my job, I'm often out of town three to five times a month.  In fact I'm in Houston Texas at this very moment.  I've only not been to about 7 states at this point, so I've nearly been everywhere.  I'll be a student working on my engineering degree for the rest of my natural life.  I'm a complete fruitcake for anime and Sci-Fi.  I love to write and am working on a couple of different fictions.  I've been a furry fan for probably 15 years I think, don't remember, it's been a while.  And I'm tremendously excited to be on the staff.  Just ask Caltsar, I squee'd like a 10 year old fangirl and then passed out in a corner when he invited me to be a moderator.

Forum Responsibilities:  So far as I was instructed or informed, I assume that I am a global moderator.  I wasn't placed over any particular section to my knowledge.  So I'm here to help keep an eye on the community and keep everyone to playing nice.
People in cars cause accidents.  Accidents in cars cause people.